Boating - Electric Trailer Winch
"We’ve made loading your boat onto the trailer easier than ever! The RC 30 and RC 23 are remote operated. Say goodbye to sore muscles from cranking and pulling your boat onto the trailer. With Powerwinch’s new RC 30 and RC 23, stand back and simply push the wireless REMOTE and watch the boat glide on to the trailer! Yes! Get the latest in technology and strength with the Powerwinch RC 30 and RC 23 state-of-the-art trailer winches.
All Powerwinch 12V trailer winches have smooth-running, heat-treated gear systems for long-life wear and tear. They feature a corrosion-resistant zinc-plated frame, an aircraft quality cable, a level wind system to prevent cable snarls, and UV resistant ABS plastic housing."
The Low Down:
- Wireless remote operated
- Added convenience of a light enclosed in the trailer winch casing to assist you
- Vertical lift capacity (single line) 2400 lbs, or double pull/line capacity 4300 lbs (Not to be considered or used as a hoist)
- Emergency crank conveniently stored in winch cover
- Features remote power-in/freewheel-out operation.
- Redesigned, stronger housing
- Pulley block for double line applications
- 60 amp standard wiring harness
- Two year limited warranty
Just a novelty item or will this remote control winch earn it's keep? We thought this may be very helpful recovering the jet sled in a few of those faster rivers where the launch ramps are right in the main current. Very hard to hold the boat from sliding off the trailer and crank it in at the same time! Our only concern is will this fancy winch be worth the steep price? Stay tuned as our staff puts it through it’s paces and look for a write up on our Quest Tested section.
Where to Buy:
Just about every major outdoors retailer carries powerwinch but try your local boat dealer first.
Check out Powerwinch's website for their complete product line.