Misc - Heaters
- Designed for indoor use
- Use the fan for better heat circulation (2 D Batteries not included)
- 3,000 BTU
- Catalytic heater with platinum technology provides flameless warmth
- Pressure-regulated propane fuel system
- Operates up to 8 hours on 16oz. Coleman propane cylinder
- With PerfecTemp™ technology, Coleman® catalytic heaters output flameless heat for comfortable, efficient warmth at the game, in a tent, in the garage or around the home.
The Low Down:
While this heater might be great for warming up that chilly room at home, you can pretty much forget about using it outside on a cold day. In the boat it did little more than amuse us as we tried to tell if it was lit. Given the 10 minute warm up time, and with the "fan" on, it was completely useless even on a moderately cold 23* and no wind day. Given the fact it's rated for indoor use we probably shouldn't have even considered trying it out but it's always nice to find a piece of gear that you can get dual use out of. This isn't it.
Where to Buy:
These can be found at any superstore.
Check out Coleman's website for their complete product line.
Ferrule Care 101
Indi's by Voise
Drift Boat Rigging
Have a new product?
So do we...
An express lane
to 20,000 anglers!